It is a well-known fact that Alfredo sauce is one of the most famous dishes to serve in Italian restaurants. In the same manner, Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce is very tasty and loved by foodies. This is the best and easy to make the recipe at home.
Flavor of garlic and butter is more dominant in Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce than cheese. Also, it is thicker than commonly made Alfredo sauces so it sticks better with pasta. Traditionally butter and garlic are the main ingredients of Italian Alfredo Sauce that give it a delicious taste. It is recommended that use freshly minced garlic cloves for good flavour also it is cheaper than pre-minced readymade garlic bottles. For the thickness, a little bit of flour is added in the sauce. Some other basic ingredients that will be discussed below are needed to make Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce. These all ingredients are easily available to your nearby grocery store.
Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
Like all other Italian pasta sauces, Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce can be a cook at any time with simply available ingredients. Now it’s time to get admired from your family by making delicious and yummy Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce. This Alfredo sauce is healthy and rich in taste so try it at home. It can be served with pasta or steamed chicken. When you are going to make this sauce firstly boil pasta or steam the chicken so that you can enjoy the perfect combination.
Following are the ingredients and complete recipe to make Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce.
- Three ounces of butter
- One tablespoon of minced garlic
- Two tablespoons of flour
- One and a half cup of milk
- One and a half cup heavy cream
- Half cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Half cup of grated Romano cheese
- Parsley for garnish
- Take a pan and add butter in it. Set the heat to a moderate flame
- When butter melts completely add minced garlic in it and cook it for about 2 minutes
- When you will feel the fragrance of garlic add flour in it
- After that add milk and cream in it and whisk it properly
- Now add parmesan and Romano cheese and stir it until it gets melts completely
- Continue stirring it with a whisk as far as it gets boils
- Turn off the heat and whisk it again to get the proper thickness
- Pour it into the bowl and garnish it with parsley
- Your Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce is ready to be served with pasta