Alfredo Sauce with milk is one of the most lovable sauce. It is cheap and easy to make the recipe once you make it you don’t need to go to the market to buy expensive sauces frequently. This creamy Alfredo Sauce with Milk makes your meal tasty and flavorful.
Alfredo Sauce with Milk
Alfredo Sauce with milk is made from cheese, milk, cream, butter and these items are loved by all that is why Alfredo sauce with milk is generally preferred by many people. Although there are many Alfredo sauce recipes, you must try this rich and milky Alfredo sauce for a good change.
Why Milk is Add to Alfredo Sauce:
Milk is one of the best natural and healthy ingredient. Generally, when you make Alfredo sauce it gets thick with time, but when you add milk in Alfredo sauce, it will stay creamy and smooth. Which is the best thing, when you serve it after one or two days? Alfredo sauce with milk is the best alternative of heavy creamy sauces.
This sauce can be eaten with grilled chicken, pasta, boiled vegetables, mushrooms, peas, and steamed meat. Let’s discuss the required ingredients and recipe to make milky Alfredo sauce.
Ingredients to Make Alfredo Sauce with Milk:
- Six tablespoons of butter
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup of milk
- One by four cup of flour
- 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Half teaspoon salt
- One by four teaspoon of black pepper
- Firstly, take a saucepan and add butter in it, let the butter melt
- When it is melted completely, add minced garlic pieces and cook this for almost for one minute
- When the colour of garlic changes add flour in it
- During this take a spoon and stir the mixture frequently
- Let the mixture cook for five minutes, it will start changing its colour.
- On the other side take another pan and warm the milk
- Add this warm milk in the mixture, but do not add it at once, firstly ad half cup of milk stir it properly then add another half cup and keep doing this until you get the required thickness
- Now cook this milky mixture for almost five minutes more
- At the end add parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper in the mixture
- Finally, your milky sauce is ready to serve. You can serve this sauce with boiled pasta, steamed vegetables, or grilled chicken.
- Alfredo sauce will get thick if it cooked for a long time or when it cools. If you want less thickness to add little more milk in it.
- If you want to reheat Alfredo sauce in the microwave, then first set the timer for 30 seconds, stir it and again start the timer, keep doing this after every 30 seconds.
- Above mentioned recipe is to make one bowl of Alfredo sauce that can be eaten with one bowl of pasta, if you want to make this sauce in large quantity then doubled the ingredients accordingly.