Authentic Alfredo Sauce is known to be the classic dish in American restaurants that are served with spaghetti and meatballs. This dish was originated from a Roman restaurant by a man whose name was “Alfredo”. Originally, pasta, butter, and parmesan cheese were used to make Alfredo sauce. And milk, garlic, cream, or flour did not use for thickness. With the passage of time, some amendments are done and different ingredient are added to make Alfredo sauce attractive and delicious.
This dish is served with Fettuccine and no one can stop eating this lovely combination of Fettuccine and Alfredo sauce. For better taste use freshly minced garlic. And also use fresh cheese so it melts easily and the sauce will be smoother. This Roman version Authentic Alfredo sauce will increase your craving with its cheesy and rich creamy taste.
Maybe it sounds like it is a very buttery and cheesy dish, but it is not like that the amount of butter and cheese totally depend upon the quantity of pasta or noodles. You are definitely going to love this dish. So the healthy and delicious recipe of Authentic Alfredo Sauce is here:
Authentic Alfredo Sauce Ingredients
Following ingredients are required:
- Six tablespoons of butter, and cut it into pieces
- 3 ounces of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ tablespoons of salt
- 1 packet of fettuccine noodles
- Take a large bowl and add butter, parmesan cheese and salt in it
- Now, take a pan and boil fettuccine noodles in water. After boiling drain out the water but preserve almost one cup of fettuccine noodles cooking water, add this drained fettuccine noodles into the mixture of cheese and butter.
- When cream and sauce are perfectly mixed, add that preserve water in the mixture.
- Mix it and serve it with more cheese.