Alfredo sauce is a versatile food item that can be served with many dishes like pasta, spaghetti, fettuccine, steam vegetables, meat and chicken etc. The choice of ingredients totally depends upon your taste. You can add or skip the ingredients to make your desired recipe of Best Alfredo Sauce.
Following are few 3 ingredients Alfredo Sauce Recipes:
- 3 Ingredient Fettuccine Alfredo Sauce
- 3 Ingredient Keto Alfredo Sauce
- 3 Ingredient Broccoli Alfredo Sauce
General Recipe of 3 ingredients Alfredo Sauce
- One and a half cup of heavy cream
- Half cup of cheese either mozzarella or parmesan
- Two or three cloves of minced garlic
- Salt and pepper according to taste
Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend them until it gets thick. Serve this creamy sauce with hot pasta and enjoy good meal.
3 Ingredient Broccoli Alfredo Sauce
- One jar of Alfredo sauce
- One bag of steam broccoli
- One tablespoon of onion powder
Warm the bag of steam broccoli in microwave according to the written instruction on bag. Pour Alfredo sauce in the pan and turn on medium heat, add broccoli into the pan and mix them. Put this mixture into a large bowl. Add some onion powder for good taste.
3 Ingredient Fettuccine Alfredo Sauce
- One packet of fettuccine
- Two sticks of butter
- One cup of parmesan cheese
Take a blender to add parmesan cheese and butter in it and blend them gently to make it creamy. Take a pan and boil fettuccine in water according to the given instruction on the packet. Darin out all the water from fettuccine and reserve almost half a cup of boil water. Now sprinkle salt and pepper on fettuccine. Add the blended mixture of butter and cheese into fettuccine. Add that reserve water too and serve it with additional cheese.